IMPORTANT LEAGUE DOCUMENTS
2020 USTA NEVADA LEAGUE REGULATIONS
2020 NATIONAL LEAGUE REGULATIONS
TRANSGENDER INCLUSION POLICY
2020 FRIEND AT COURT
USTA COVID-19 SAFE PLAY GUIDELINES
USTA ADULT LEAGUE RETURN TO PLAY RECOMMENDATIONS
**IMPORTANT** PLEASE READ - Updated 6-26-20
Dear League Captains,
In light of Governor Sisolak's new directive, everyone must wear face masks or face coverings when in public spaces. While this DOES NOT require a person to wear these coverings when engaging in outdoor recreation, face coverings may be required when checking in at facilities for court assignments, use of the restroom facilities or purchases from the Pro Shop, so please be prepared.
Here are a few suggestions which may assist us all in staying healthy:
* If anyone on your team is not feeling well or has been exposed to someone who has tested positive for the COVID-19 virus, please do not play.
* Please arrive at the home court facility close to your assigned match start time, ready to play. Do not congregate in large groups waiting for your court to become available.
* Bring your own water bottles, towels, or any other personal equipment and store them inside your tennis bag when not in use (please do not leave these items on the court or the benches/chairs).
* Many facilities have removed chairs and benches so players and spectators may bring their own chairs to use
* Use headbands, hats, towels or wristbands to avoid touching your face
* Wash/sanitize hands before and immediately after your match
* Maintain safe social distancing between players during the racquet spin and match play
* Limit your warm up time to no more than 5 minutes, this will also assist the facilities in keeping the matches on schedule in hopes players won't congregate in large groups.
I have already received notices from several of the league host facilities stating face coverings will be required while indoors (not while playing tennis) so please have some sort of covering with you and be prepared to use it.
Facility Directors will be monitoring the activities throughout the day and may remind those who are not practicing social distancing to spread out.
We understand this may not be the most ideal situation but your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
On a personal note, our tennis community has been so great throughout this entire pandemic. We've dealt with suspensions, revised schedules, cancellations, refunds and countless other hurdles and we've proven we are a resilient, close knit tennis family that can endure anything, so please be respectful and be kind to yourself and others. We will get through this!
Please forward this email on to your teammates.
District League Coordinator
4.0 Revised 7-2-20